To whom it may concern,
I've not posted lately due to the fact that our household has been under attack--by some terrible viruses; the flu and some crazy head cold/sinus infection. Cleaning up vomit and used tissue has yet again made me re-evaluate the state of our overall health. We've always strived to be a healthy family, making wise nutrition choices, trying to get enough rest and exercise as well as turning to alternative health measures. And not unlike others searching to be better, we've by God's grace, stumbled across some info. that YOU need to read, while there's still time . Follow the links, you'll see what I'm talking about.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear your family has been so sick this week.
Who is the "you" person that needs to read the links you have posted on your blog? I have to admit I am a bit curious!!
I'll be praying that your family will be on the mend and no more sickness. God bless, love Tammy
I hear ya! We've been fighting the valiant fight against the viruses here, too!
Glad to hear (for real) that your family is starting to feel better!
Post a Comment