Sprouts!--we re potted a few plants last week and the kids planted a few seeds as well. Can't wait to get out side to dig around in the dirt.
Spring by Dawn Gutek
Wake up oh earth.
Wake up and breath.
As the sun warms, open up your vast chambers of life.
Wake up oh earth.
Wake up and bring forth your newness.
As the snow melts away, peek through and show yourself.
Wake up oh earth.
Wake up, for it is time.
Do not slumber any longer, for yours are the very places we
need to sustain for by them we are sustained.
Wake up oh earth.
Wake up.
2 comments:
Beautiful.
This is me, procrastinating re-potting my sprouted seeds. I hope they don't die before I get to them.
LY!
Talena
Hey Dawn, I think I have now read your poem about 3 times, it is a lovely poem, ushering in spring. I do love spring and your picture is great showing new life beginning with plants. I am so glad I can keep up with your life now, I hope we can meet your kids one day in person! Looking forward to your next entry. Love in Christ, Tammy
Post a Comment