Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Look out world...Becca just turned 2


I can't believe my baby is already 2. Wasn't it just the other day that she was born? And who taught her all that running and climbing stuff anyway? When did she start speaking in sentences? (Today's quote: "More c00cumber pees, mum. Sanx.") It seems like just the other day she was born. Why oh Why does time have to pass so quickly? I'll never know. I'm so thankful to our Heavenly Father that we have 3 healthy beautiful kids and I pray they'll each know Him + stick close to Him all their lives. What a blessing to help grow these little ones.
This passing of time seems so much more emotional than it was with our other two kids. Perhaps because she's our last one. Maybe we stopped one too soon? Who knows. I'm just glad to be a witness to it all. Blessed!

1 comment:

Talena said...

She's so beautiful. And her and Noah are at about the same speaking level. (Wait. She might have Noah beat by a little.)

He's really started taking off in the last few months. Finally! It's so nice to hear HIM finally making complete sentences! YAY!

But they sure do grow up too fast. (Although I wouldn't mind if Noah caught on to the potty training a little quicker!)

"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven