The tots had so much fun outside yesterday. We built snow castles, snow cakes (hence the snow eating), and all sorts of snow things. By the end, all were full and frozen. Good times!
Oh, Maaaaan!!! You're kids are all so grown-up! They're not even going to know us when we see you next! :-( Especially Becca.
Which reminds me--we're a go for going to Red Deer Easter Week, Jason's even getting to come. Whassup on your end? (You can e-mail me if you want--or I'll give you a call sometime during this insanely-crazy week. Eeep! I hope!)
Hello Dawn, its your cousin Tammy here! I love your blog, and you take such wonderful pictures of your family and again such beautiful children. It is such an awesome way to keep in touch, and to see your life now. I am so thankful to God we are in touch again.
BTW, my website address is- http://web.mac.com/got_jesus I tried your link and it came up with a very strange screen and not my blog, so you might want to change it.
Well I look forward to reading and seeing more of your life. Lots of love, your sister in Christ, Tammy Bye for now!
3 comments:
Oh, Maaaaan!!! You're kids are all so grown-up! They're not even going to know us when we see you next! :-( Especially Becca.
Which reminds me--we're a go for going to Red Deer Easter Week, Jason's even getting to come. Whassup on your end? (You can e-mail me if you want--or I'll give you a call sometime during this insanely-crazy week. Eeep! I hope!)
Happy Birthday to your Rebecca Grace. Can she really be TWO already?!
Hello Dawn, its your cousin Tammy here! I love your blog, and you take such wonderful pictures of your family and again such beautiful children. It is such an awesome way to keep in touch, and to see your life now. I am so thankful to God we are in touch again.
BTW, my website address is-
http://web.mac.com/got_jesus
I tried your link and it came up with a very strange screen and not my blog, so you might want to change it.
Well I look forward to reading and seeing more of your life. Lots of love, your sister in Christ, Tammy Bye for now!
Post a Comment