lonely (adj) 1 unhappy as a result of solitude. 2 resulting from the state of being alone. 3 isolated and not much visited by people. ~Collins Concise Dictionary~ Life in a new place is lonely. But just as each season comes and goes, this too shall pass. I am still blessed by friends far away and a family of friends always around me.
"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven
4 comments:
Lonely days are the worst.
I wish I could come over for a nice long chat to help the feeling go away. Sigh. Anyway, I shall try and call tomorrow--it's promising to be a busy day, but perhaps after we get the kiddies in bed?
Luv ya.
T.
Hey Dawn, sorry to hear you are feeling lonely. I get those days as well, when I made calls, emailed and nothing. But then there is always our Jesus, eh!
A phone call to you is in order, I will call you during the day tomorrow, after my appt at the docs. Nothing serious for that, just routine chat and med refills.
Beautiful picture of the tree and flowers. You still have an eye for capturing a moment of God's creation. Your love for Him rings in your comment.
Talk to you soon,
Love Tam
So sorry you are lonely I get that way to sometimes. It is hard when your brothers are so far away. My brothers are far away from me too. It is nice that Dwane is on facebook you can see how much his little girl has grown. He can see how much you kids have grown and how well you are doing. You need to tell him to tell Darrell to get on facebook too. I know it is not the same as in person but it does do in a pinch lol. I know it helps me to have family on here that I can chat with online. Hope my comment has helped you a little bit.
Love your Cousin Terri
Hey thanks guys. I'm not like totally depressed lonely. We're just praying that God will bring along another family that we can share our hearts and life with. And I do love that we can connect with great people online. Oh where would we be without technology?! Love to you all!
Post a Comment