Wednesday, March 25, 2009

They need our prayers right NOW!

So I know all of our lives are busy and there's always someone out there who needs our fervent prayers, but today I'm asking you to help out with something, someone specific. I don't know the family, I just read a bit of the mothers blog that I found a link to on another blog. However, I am asking you, who ever you are (I know most of you who stop by here, but this is also for those I don't know) to help out. We need to pray for a little guy who might not make it. You can read about it here and in more detail here. Prayer changes things and we are all connected as the body of Christ not matter how far apart we are. Pass it along if you feel lead to do so. And thanks.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I am praying consistently for MckMama and baby Stellan as well as the rest of her family. Thank you for posting this! For some reason though, your link is broken...

"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven