1. I'm going in for surgery today to fix my herniated belly button. Think there's any chance they'll do a little lypo while they're there?
2. I hate not sleeping because of nervousness. (See #1)
3. I love breakfast. I really do. I've become dependant upon it. Therefore I hate having to fast when told to do so. (Again, see #1)
4. Thought it might be kind of funny to try a foggy minded post later today. I've never been put under before. Heck, I've never even had stitches or broken bones. So this will be a new adventure. One that I'm not really sure of. I know it needs to be done so I'll no longer be endangered by a section of my intestines protruding from my once inney belly button, but really the whole thing just seems kind of weird to me. But God knows and that's good. He knows when I lay down and get up. All the hairs on my head. The number of day's I get to walk this earth and who I'll love and be loved by.
Anywho, until later, have a fantastic Thursday!
3 comments:
very interesting. thanks for the insight. best of luck with everything
jay
Umbilical Cord Info
Praying for you! I too am in the "no stitches, no broken bones" category so I get your nervousness.
Jay: Thanks for stopping by. And for the well wishes.
Angela: I covet your prayers. Thanks!
Post a Comment