Ok, so I don't actually want to see the new Jim Carey movie YES Man any longer. And the link on the previous post doesn't work anyhow. Which is a good thing. After watching a few previews of the movie on You tube and a few clips of Jim Carey's other "works of genius" I've decided it's a good thing you didn't get thru on that link and even better I didn't waste my $$ on theater tickets. (Well, actually, M has two free adult passes to our small theater here in town, but something better's bound to come along anyway...) It also occurred to me that the only movies of Jims that I have seen are the Trueman Show and Liar Liar. Bits and pieces of Ace Ventura and The Mask as well. So with the first two there, you can see why my opinion of the actor would be somewhat misconstrued. But after listening to some very off colored comments by this man (with actions to go with), I can safely say I'm no longer a fan. Not. At. All. It's kind of like putting a swig of artificial vanilla in your mouth; smells really great until it's in there and then you feel the immediate need to quickly get it out. Yuck.
PS: sorry if you've seen the movie and liked it. Ya, sorry.
1 comment:
Yes. So much not a Carey fan. If I want juvenile I'd go back to teaching Junior high.
Post a Comment