1. Oregano essential oil, though tasty when added to your favorite pasta dish, is not a good companion for honey sweetened raspberry tea. (Oh the things we try when fighting a cold.)
2. Although two two year olds who usually fight and bicker about "who had it first" can appear to be mortal enemies, they still love each other like best friends. Quote from Becca:" Mommy, I just love my Logan..."
3. One should follow that inclination to accomplish a given task, instead of say, watching a movie, so that you don't have to take the trampoline down in the snow and cold...
4. That if you leave a heap of laundry long enough, it will not walk away, but rather wait patiently for you. (Can you guess what I'm doing today while the little ones are napping?!)
That's all for now, but I'm bound to learn something else along the way on this journey. I'll (try to) keep you posted.
4 comments:
Glad to see you posting again! I'm chuckling at your list :).
Tee hee! It's good to keep learning--keeps you young! :-)
Good to "see" ya. Love.
Hey, you're back! Been thinking of you and intending to drop you an email or even phone...where does my free time go?
Personally, I keep my washing machine in the entry way...you'd think it would get the hint, but it hasn't walked away either!
Jo:me too...tee hee hee
Talena:Indeed learning is good. Today I relearned the value of a good pair of winter boots on slippery ice...
Angela: Yes, things have been a little crazy around here. My washer secretly grins at me from behind the mountain of laundry it hides behind.
Post a Comment