Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family Pictures



Our tribe attempted family photos here at home yesterday...some of which turned out kinda cute...too bad little missy looks less than impressed with the whole sled idea. Next year we'll plan to have a friend help snap a few shots rather than doing the whole set-the-timer-and-run like mad thing. As you can see, we strategically wore co-ordinating outfits (sort of). Which I'm not sure just why that was such a HUGE battle with our middle child and somewhat our eldest. Though we are going thru a very independent to the extreme stage right now. (Urgggh!) Husband was less than excited to have the camera thrust in his personal space. And wee Becca thought going outside without a jacket on was just bad, bad, bad. So after a day of pleading, coercing, and begging a small handful of people I dearly love to please sit for a photo, I got my wish, even a few smiles and now kids who keep asking "Can we do a few more?" Always and adventure....

1 comment:

Talena said...

Oh, those wonderful smiling faces! I'm amazed you got so many great smiles on a cold winter day with no coats. You go, girl!

Looks great!

"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven