Wednesday, September 19, 2007

YOU finish the story...


Well, what can I say? What does one say when their husband nonchalantly wears children's play costumes? Not that this is a regular occurrence but it did strike me as quite funny; funny enough to whip out the camera a snap a quick shot before the moment was over. I had a good laugh, a great picture and decided right then and there to:
__________(ya this is the part where you send a little comment about what YOU think should come next, for fun silly!)___________________________________
_________________________________________
_________________________________________
_________________________________________

4 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

Boy, I would be SO in trouble if I posted an embarassing pic of Wade online!!

That being said, I'm thinking of captions;

"Hey Kids! Safety is cool," says Skippy the Safety Ranger.

Sigh...one of the problems with trying to blog only art related stuff - not always as much fun!!

Angela Fehr said...

Okay, I just figured out that you wanted me to finish the sentence...

You decided right then and there to...
ransack the Tickle Trunk for your own snazzy costume - I'm thinking a tutu
...
go out somewhere fancy for supper
...
initiate a Chinese fire drill
...
buy M some hip waders for his birthday - yellow of course.

Dawn said...

Funny Angela! I still have that "space boy" picture of Michael back in our NBI days tucked away somewhere. He's actually a pretty good sport about silly stuff...that is part of his job as an elementary school teacher!

Talena said...

Hee hee!

"...crank up the Village People and do a little YMCA in the living room."

'Kay my creativity is suffering right now. That was bad, I know it. I'm going to bed.

G'night.

"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven