Oh where oh where has our little Dawn gone? Oh where oh where could she be?
With her hair cut long and her legs so short, oh where oh where could she be?
(please read this while humming the tune "Oh where oh where has my little dog gone")
We went away last weekend to visit the in laws for Easter but alas are back home again. Today we tackled the wallpaper, yet again, in the hallway. Looks much better, though it still needs some sanding before we prime+ paint. It's been great to have Michael at home to spend time with the kids and get a few projects done.
Tonight I'm to help plan the last section of our church's kids club. I'm also trying to decide on which resource(s) to pick for youth "Sunday School" where we attend. Any ideas? So far I've obtained catalogues from Willow and Group. Both of which look great to me. But then, I've never lead a group of easily distracted teens. Oh, Lord, please help me, for I know not what I do.
We've also been very busy about the yard raking, digging, composting the vast pile of winter refuse in our compost bin. And of course, not to forget bouncing, ever bouncing on the trampoline. It's actually a great view from way up their while in mid-jump...too bad I've not ventured onto the thing with the camera. Next weeks project. Some noteworthy news, at least in our books...JOSH IS RIDING HIS BIKE WITHOUT HIS TRAINING WHEELS! Look out world 'cause he's H#** on wheels! We so proud of him.
That's all for now. Sorry it's been so long since and sorry this is sooo long to read. Oh well. Cheers
1 comment:
Baby, if that's a long read, you better set aside a good hour next time you bop over to my blog--and I left most of the stuff out!
Yippee! for Josh! Sounds like you guys had a great Easter break--I'm still darn disappointed we couldn't hook up. However, hopefully in the summer...
Good luck (which really means, "May God give you everything you need") with the kids' club/Sunday school classes. Eep! Thou art braver than I!
I have recently re-discovered the joys of trampolining. Makes me wish for one here, actually.
Luv ya!
T.
Post a Comment