Kids teach us so much about what's really important in life. To play, to laugh, to run and jump and have fun. This is a very old picture of my son Josh when he was not quite 3yrs. He decided to grab my husbands fishing pole from the storage room and "go fishing", in our yard, in a puddle, right next to the house. Glad we caught the moment! Keep it simple...love life and live in the moment.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness -- that is so cute.
Thanks randa, I think so too. Great blog by the way, and very interesting pics you nature lover!
This is the Josh I remember. You mean he's not like that still?!
So sweet. Man. Why do they have to keep growing up?
And I think the whole reason God gives us kids is to help us remember how to play.
Post a Comment