Monday, February 19, 2007
Old Dogs and New Tricks
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, well this old dog is sure going to try. As I stand on the cusp of my 30th birthday I wonder why I am just now blogging to journal my daily experiences and thoughts. And not that 30 is old anyway, but having known about blogging for quite some time now you'd think I would've started something by now. I guess the allure of cyber-navigation has finally caught up with me. Thank you Talena Winters. Blogging has indeed sparked my creative interest in that I will have the freedom to voice my opinions and concerns however I choose and to whom ever will read them. And to be able to journal my life via the net and share with people I may not otherwise meet is certainly intriguing. So sorry to any of you pro-bloggers out there if there should be any blog incorrectness here, like I said it's all new to me. woof woof
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven
1 comment:
AAAAUUUGGGH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! This blog already looks great! I can't believe you just started it today!
Oh, and I don't really want to think about how old we're turning this year. Let's not talk about that right now, 'kay? (Although I know you can't avoid it for much longer. Eep! And today, Jason just reminded me that Noah's birthday is next Sunday, too! I better get my poop together!)
Love you!
Post a Comment