Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Fever

Spring fever has hit around here. It must have...the cats yowling all night, strays spraying my doors, which is DISGUSTING!!, and I'm cleaning the house like a wild woman. Martha Stewart, bring it on. Even our eldest, after a whole day of us sorting and purging in his bedroom, emphatically anounced "WOW! I love having a clean room!!"
Music to a mothers ears...

Side note: Suzanne, I neglected to link your new blog on here, that's why I haven't visited lately. I hope you leave a comment so I can find you!

1 comment:

Scrapnqueen said...

Yeah, I noticed the "Spring Cleaning Fever" setting in around here a few weeks ago, too--right around the time that the sunlight made it far enough north to illuminate my disgusting kitchen walls through the window!

Gotta love it! Hey, are you having an early spring there, too?

"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven