Sunday, December 14, 2008
Music...can you dig it?!
Today in the life of me, not much too exciting is going on. Just the regular happenings around our house on the weekend...house cleaning, small group Bible study last night, church this morning and of course, relaxing with the family. But just so you don't think I've given in to an utterly boring existence, please know that I've been doing a bit of digging and researching a couple of my favorite Christian music artists. If it where not so late I'd link a few more, but do check out the blog roll on the right, you're sure to find a couple of names you'll recognize. Their blogs are very interesting, at least they were to me on this very chilly, stay inside cuz it's -30 Celsius today. How about your friends? What are you listening to lately?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven
No comments:
Post a Comment