" Oh I love my teddy bear and Josh and Sarah Oh I love Michael and Dawn and Sarah Huh- Huh Oh I love my old barbies Oh Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhh" ...ya we're done.
Don't you just love kids imaginations! My granddaughter , who just turned three, is a prolific songwriter. She loves to sing. She loves macaroni and cheese and sings her own macaroni and cheese song.We had friends visiting from Belize, and they learned the macaroni and cheese song and are now singing it in Belize.
2 comments:
Gotta love the way they create, hey?
Thanks so much for sharing that! :-)
Don't you just love kids imaginations! My granddaughter , who just turned three, is a prolific songwriter. She loves to sing. She loves macaroni and cheese and sings her own macaroni and cheese song.We had friends visiting from Belize, and they learned the macaroni and cheese song and are now singing it in Belize.
Post a Comment