Saturday, April 5, 2008

Workin' on Lovin'

Few relationships in life allow us to be real, honest, positive and negative in the same breath, or to feel as deeply as a marriage between a man and woman who really love each other. Sometimes we all hit a rough patch, a bump in life's road. But it's so good to know God's word and the promises therein are exactly what we need, when we need it.

I am blessed. Blessed to know this man I have married. Blessed to know we'll be together through it all. Blessed to know no matter how bent out of shape I get over life stuff he'll stick around to offer an ear, shoulder, or strong set of arms to love me. I am blessed to have a husband who can be the hands of Jesus here on earth for me.

You know I love you Michael. And thanks for loving me. You really are the best.

No comments:

"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven