Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just a Quick One.

I was just about to post a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment but alas there is just too little time in my day for me to spend on waiting for them to upload. I've not forgotten about blogging nor have I lost interest, rather my priorities right now are to ready my family for school. That added to the ongoing house renos and yard work. Busy as always and I am quite looking forward to being done so many big projects and also looking forward to more of a routine. I'm certain I'll miss the carefree, unplanned days of summer but our haphazard way of completing things around here has taken it's toll. Too much to do all at once. Most pressing right now is my sweet five year old asking me to bounce (on the trampoline) with her. She begins kindergarten tomorrow, such a big girl. Wasn't it just yesterday she pulled herself up to standing for the first time? And when did she learn to walk and run, and how is it that she knows clouds are water in an evaporated form? Sigh...

1 comment:

Talena said...

Funny how they can seem so grown-up all of a sudden, hey? Jude has been catching me by surprise so much, lately!

Have fun with the first day of school! Give Sarah a hug for me!

"Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or valuable possession than time." Ludwig van Beethoven