Feeling a wee bit snappish today. Could be the long week of winter cold. Could be the lack of sleep from last nights cozy movie watching. Could be PMS. Could be that my children don't seem to have OFF switches when momma needs them at bed time. Perhaps a nice warm bath would be just the thing to escape for a small snatch of time...
3 comments:
Sorry to hear that you were having a rough day. I suppose they are inevitable. I know my day would certainly be going better if I had had more than 5 hours sleep last night!
Hope things are looking up by now!
It's that time of year, isn't it! This is the time for me when the smart move is to drop everything and go visiting - a good conversation always makes me feel better. Of course, a baby with the flu and a blizzardy weather forecast don't always make that possible! We have lots to be thankful for - but I'd be really thankful for some sun therapy...in Mexico!
Thanks for your kind words friends. Yes, lack of sleep, sun quality adult connection makes for a hard day for any one no doubt. (I lost track of how many times I'd been roused from sleep the night before this post...hence the grumpiness.) All's well now!
Post a Comment